| HJC RPHA 11 MIKE WAZOWSKI FROM OXFORD
June 13th, 2018.
Monsters Inc.'s Mike Wazowski is a proud and confident monster! Working as a Scaring Assistant, he takes his job very seriously. With this latest HJC creation coming out of the licencing programme, the number one helmet manufacturer has delivered a seriously stand-out design too, guaranteed to bring out the green-eyed monster from any onlooker.
With the RPHA 11 as its vehicle, you get the best helmet in the range too. Not scary at all!
- P.I.M. Plus shell construction comprised of carbon fibre, aramid and carbon-glass hybrid fibre provide enhanced shock-resistant performance, much comfort and lightness of helmet.
- Precision top vent control
- Aerodynamic Top Vent
- New forehead vent
- Enlarged view port
- Multi-point shield locking system
- Redesigned side-intake vents
- Multi cool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric and enhanced moisture wicking for quick drying and comfort.
- Helmet comes with two visors, one clear and one light smoke and a Pinlock anti-fog lens.
For full details CLICK HERE
Oxford has also created a new B2B website to make online ordering even easier for trade customers. To register CLICK HERE, then click Login at the top right corner of the screen and then Register for a B2B login.
Oxford Products. Tel: 01993 862300. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.oxfordproducts.com